Samstag, 6. November 2010

Users of SABcontrolDonate, please read!

First, I want to thank you for your support.

When I first started SABcontrol, it was just the free version, that's why I created a donate version. Now there is a paid version (SABcontrolPlus) so there's no need for a donate version anymore, it's just more maintenance to do, not much but it's really not necessary.

I want to drop (and will soon) the SABcontrolDonate version. I will contact the buyers of the donate version per email. I will refund you all the price of the donate version. You will then have 2 choices: install the free SABcontrol or buy SABcontrolPlus.

I wanted to offer a 50% discount on SABcontrolPlus but it seems that I can't do this in Google Checkout, sorry. Unless someone knows how it works and can tell me.

Again thank you all for your support.
Ludo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen