Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

BinsearchDroid v1.4 published - now with ads (can be partially disabled)

Following changes:
- scroll position is retained after viewing the details of a search result or the settings
- can be moved to SD for Froyo
- ads on main page (can be disabled in settings) and in result details

Yes I put some ads in the app. The app is free and I maintain/enhance it in my spare time. I thought I'd give the ads a try. You can disable the ads on the main (search) page if you really are annoyed, just go in the settings. Of course I'd be glad if you would let them on :) However you can't disable the ads on the details page.
I know there are people who don't like ads. These people can then code their own apps if they don't like having free apps with ads. I don't want to start a discussion here, but if you have constructive comments I'd be glad to hear them.

I hope you'll still enjoy the app :)
Ludo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen