Samstag, 5. Juni 2010

SABcontrol v1.4.4 published

Quick post to let you know I added some minor changes to all SABcontrol versions (free, donate and plus):
- added separate port for HTTPS (SSL) in the settings
- changed the terminology in the settings to match SABnzbd's config page (e.g. SABnzbd username, SABnzbd password, Enable HTTPS, HTTPS port, etc...) -> this will hopefully help people when setting up SABcontrol for the first time

Have a nice week-end!


Edit:
I forgot to tell: if you already have SABcontrol installed and are using SSL (now called HTTPS in the settings), the port that was used will be automatically set as HTTPS port. However if you have troubles connecting to your server using HTTPS, please check the HTTPS port setting.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Ludo, I just bought sabcontrolplus and can see the queue, but after uploading an nzb file, it is not appearing in the queue. I'm using sabnzbd 0.5.3. Hope you can point me in the right direction. Regards, Tjeerd

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Did you get an error message when uploading the NZB? Did you check if there were warnings in SABnzbd? Please send me an email with more details, I'd be glad to help.
    Ludo

    AntwortenLöschen